Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today's Sketch-a-thon Challenge!

Hello all! Megan here and I am so excited to be presenting you with my first sketch challenge for the Sketch-a-thon! 

Now, you really didn't think I was going to let you get away without at least one double-page sketch, did you? So here is this awesome two-page sketch from Becky Fleck of Page Maps. I love how this one allows for one large focal photo, five supporting photos and still has lots of room for journaling.

And here's the layout I created using my January DT kit - Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings! I am still playing catchup with Project 12 and I love how this one turned out. Subtle winter touches but more focused on the warm, family feeling of the Winterings collection.

I can't wait to see what you all do with this sketch! Please remember to create a new layout for this challenge. Also, make sure you post your layout in the Memorable Seasons gallery and leave a link to it in the January 9th challenge thread in the Sketch-a-thon forum by January 31st.

No comments: