Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18th Sketch-a-thon Challenge!

Hello all! Megan here and today I have a sketch for you from Karan Gerber of Sketchabilities. I love how detailed her sketches are and how she always provides a great variety! And, like today's sketch, most of them showcase multiple photos!

And here's the layout I created using my January Design Team kit featuring Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings! I changed up the placement of the photos and embellishments a bit to accommodate my horizontal focal photo.

I can't wait to see what you all do with this sketch! Please remember to create a new layout for this challenge. Also, make sure you post your layout in the Memorable Seasons gallery and leave a link to it in the January 18th challenge thread in the Sketch-a-thon forum by January 31st.

No comments: