Monday, January 28, 2013

Jennie's 01.28 Sketch-A-Thon sketch

Hello there fellow scrapbookers! I've got another sketch to, hopefully, inspire you.

This month, I stuck with Becky Fleck's sketches from (December) Page Maps.  They were very inspiring for me and the photos I wanted to use!

The sketch that I have for you to work with today:


And my take on this sketch:


For my page, I took this sketch and altered it a bit to fit my needs.  In the sketch, there is a strip of paper that runs down the left side of the page.  I rotated that strip and it's embellishments 90 degrees and put it underneath the other patterned paper and my photos.  I also put the title in the upper left hand corner instead of under the photos, like in the sketch.

I would LOVE to see what you create with this sketch -- so head on over to the forum to see what others have created with this sketch and join in, you have until Jan 31st to participate in the Sketch-a-Thon challenges.

No comments: