Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29th Sketch-a-thon Challenge!

Hello all! Megan here and there are still a couple days left in the Sketch-a-Thon before the Last Scrapper Standing contest starts, so be sure to head over to the forum now to get cracking on some great sketches!

Here is my final sketch challenge for this year's sketch-a-thon. For today, I chose a sketch from Jenny Evans of Creative Scrappers. Now, I know most of you have heard of Creative Scrappers with their weekly sketch challenges. I really liked the layers and cascade of embellishments in this single photo sketch from Jenny.

And here's the layout I created using my January Design Team kit featuring Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings! I adapted the sketch to fit my 5"x7" vertical photo. And by the way...for the sake of full disclosure...this is not my photo. This was taken by the Mt. Hood Meadows professional photographer. He posts his photos for digital purchase on Meadows web site. I did get this same shot (it's actually on my "Wonderful" Conditions layout) but it was with my stinky iPhone with no zoom. So of course I wanted his photo too!

I can't wait to see what you all do with this sketch! Please remember to create a new layout for this challenge. Also, make sure you post your layout in the Memorable Seasons gallery and leave a link to it in the January 29th challenge thread in the Sketch-a-thon forum by January 31st.

No comments: