Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sketch a thon 01.08

Hello there, scrappy friends!  It's Jennie here and I'm excited to be with you on the Memorable Seasons blog for the very first time.

I am happy to share with you a sketch from Becky Fleck of Page Maps!  She has some really easy to work with, fun and basic sketches that are favorites of mine.


And here is my take on the sketch:


I used my Memorable Seasons kit  to create this page, using loads of Studio Calico, Lily Bee and October Afternoon goodies.  (Plus those really fun American Crafts Thickers that are glittery and fun to use)

I would LOVE to see what you create with this sketch -- so head on over to the forum to see what others have created with this sketch and join in, you have until Jan 31st to participate in the Sketch-a-Thon challenges.


1 comment:

marie o hanlon said...

This looks like a tricky one.