Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday 1/4 Sketch A Thon!

Good Morning. This is Jean and I am very excited to be making my first blog post as a member of the DT! We have so much fun in store for you in the coming months!! This month is all about sketches! In fact, we have a new sketch for you each and every day!

My sketch is from a site I happened upon online. The site is Pagedrafts and Emma has graciously allowed us to feature one of her sketches! Do you have a wallet full of school photos? Dance pictures or sports trading cards? Then this sketch is for you!


Here is my layout


Crate paper's Craze Paper from the On Trend Collection was perfect for this series of photos! 

So grab your photos and papers and get to work! You have until January 31st to post a layout for this sketch! Be sure to check the gallery to see how other members used the sketch. See you there!


2 comments:

simplykincke said...

Awesome sketch! At first it was very challenging, then just got the mojo going. Love it, thanks!

Jessica Navarro said...

Great sketch, but I'm not sure where to post my take on the sketch. I tried the Gallery, but can't find where to post it or how. I have posted my take (the right side of the layout) on my blog at: http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/01/january-load-40-41-jump.html