Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 30th Sketch-A-Thon Challenge!

Hi Everyone!  Carol here to post the last sketch I'll be posting during the Sketch-A-Thon.  It's almost over, and WOW, everyone is doing an amazing job with the sketches!  Stayed tuned for the Last Scrapper Standing contest!  Before we get into that though . . . enjoy this AMAZING sketch!

This awesome sketch is courtesy of Susan Stringfellow. LOVE her sketches! 

Her sketch blog is AMAZING: Susan Stringfellow's SKETCH SAVVY

Here's the sketch I used:  Sketch #88

Image

Here's my version!

Image

I used my DT kit from last month which featured Echo Park's This & That Christmas! 

Rules:
- Be sure to create a new layout for this challenge.
- Upload your layout in the gallery and link it back to this post by January 31st.
GET YOUR SPEED SCRAP ON! :shock: You can do it!!! 
- HAVE FUN! :D

No comments: