Monday, June 24, 2013

Appetizer Challenge #4

Hi, everybody!  It's Susan here with your next Memorable Seasons Appetizer Challenge. 

If I had my way, every meal would begin with dessert!!!! And one of my all-time favorite desserts is Chocolate Mousse. Yum-eeee! Light, fluffy, super chocolatey, topped with whipped cream and toasted almonds. There's nothing better!





My challenge is for you to make a bookmark. If you are not a reader, you could make one for your favorite recipe book.

I used my June DT kit, "Destinations" by Lily Bee Designs which has a travel theme. I made a bookmark to use while reading on vacation.

So, here's the recipe you need to follow:

For that extra rich chocolatey taste, nothing adds richness to a paper project like EMBOSSING.
Chocolate mousse is always "stamped" with a topping of whipped cream, so I want to see STAMPING.
And lastly, sprinkle your mousse with almonds, which in this case are WORD STICKERS.

No comments: