Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday's Challenge

Hey y'all! It's Stephanie & Tuesday is my challenge day.
Today we are stash-busting our alphabet stickers!
If you are anything like me, you save all scraps, including letter stickers. What do you do with them once the prominent letters (a,e,i,s,t, etc.) are gone?
Well, I created a "word search" on my layout using those leftover letters. This was a great way to use them up!
   I used my January kit, Pink Paislee's Snow Village to create this layout.
The challenge in the forum today is to use up those letter stickers! Be as creative as you can. Remember, this month is all about cleaning out our stash! If you play along, be sure to post your creation in the gallery and link up here  by January 31 for a chance at this month's prize! 

I also have a post up about my organizational ideas for storing your alphabet stickers. Be sure to check it out.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: