Monday, January 6, 2014

Today It's All About Markers

Susan here with today's organizational and challenge topic:  Markers.  We've all got 'em, we all love 'em.  But who wants to have to hunt all over the place to find the perfect color?  Not me!

So today at Memorable Seasons you can find all sorts of wonderful ways to organize those markers in our January Get Organized! event.  See if you don't get inspired to get those markers in order.

And speaking of inspiration, our challenge for you today is - can you guess? - use your makers on a layout or cards.  Here's one I whipped up using my design team kit for this month, "Pinwheel" by Lily Bee Designs.  It's on sale in the store right now at an incredible discount!

I used markers to color my stamped embellishments and to draw borders around my papers.

I hope you have fun using and organizing those markers this week!

No comments: