Monday, January 27, 2014

They Don't Call it SCRAP-booking for Nothing!

Hello, it's Susan here and today we're getting into the nitty-gritty of our Get Organized! topics.  We're talking scraps - all those little bits and pieces of  patterned paper and card stock that are just too good to throw away.  Do you use them?  And do you organize them??  I do, and we've got lots of great ideas here to help you get those scraps in order so you can make cool things with them.

While you've got all those scraps out and putting them into neat little piles, how about creating a layout or some cards with them?  That's today's challenge.  Make something with your scraps like I did for this layout:

The photo I used of my daughter Colleen in that dress just begged for a red and white color combination.  So, I dumped out my baggie full of red patterned paper scraps and made some adorable layered flowers using my Cameo.  It was so much fun! 

I hope you have found some inspiration today to use your scraps in a creative way!

No comments: