Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cardstock Challenge

Happy Tuesday y'all! It's Stephanie here again today to share my challenge this week.
It's all about cardstock! We all have it, we all love it (I think)! It's probably one of the first supplies we acquired in this hobby. Let's put it  to good use!
I have created this layout using my January kit, Pink Paislee's Snow Village:
 I started with the white cardstock as my base, then cut rectangles from the kraft cardstock. I then added all of my embellishments & journaling.

I also made a card using mostly cardstock:
 I cut three strips of cardstock in different colors & used a different border punch on each. The star is also punched from cardstock.

We'd love for you to play along! Create a new layout or two cards & upload your projects into the gallery. Be sure to link back to the forum by midnight on January 31 to be eligible for this month's prize!

Have a fabulous day!!

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Very nice! I love the look of kraft cardstock.