Monday, January 13, 2014

A World of Stamps

Hi, it's Susan here, and today at Memorable Seasons we're talking about stamps.  Especially talking about organizing them.  I mean really organizing them!  

Are your stamps a huge mess?  Are you forever searching for just the right one for your project, but can't put your hands on it?  Well, today our Get Organized topic features my very own organizational system that I am proud to say works wonders!  Check it out and see if you can get yours all neat and tidy just like mine.  (Humble, aren't I?)

And while you've got all those stamps at your finger tips, why not use some on a layout or a couple of cards?  Today's challenge is just that:  use some stamps! Don't let them languish all alone, sad, and unused.  Put them to use!

Here's a page I made using some very simple circle stamps.  Boy was this fun to do!  I love the whimsical look of all the circles.  And I was a very, very brave girl.  I stamped directly on to my layout's background paper!  Whoo hoo!

This is my daughter and her boyfriend.  Aren't they a cute couple?  Look at 'em, posing like the farmer and his wife in that famous Grant Wood painting.  Haven't we all done this at one time or another?

Anyway...enough of my rambling.  Dig out those stamps, y'all, and get to stamping!  It's fun!

 

No comments: