Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Throwdown Appetizer Challenge - Week 5

Megan here and it's time for another week of Throwdown challenges! And today, I am issuing a challenge based on two ingredients found in my own backyard - Rainier cherries and lettuce! We are very fortunate to have a cherry tree in our yard and have spent the past month coming up with different ways to consume all the cherries it has produced. The following recipe is one way we've eaten them, along with fresh lettuce from our garden... 

Rainier Cherries and Chevre Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette


So, I am challenging you to make a salad (aka card) based on the above recipe and photo! Your card must have: 
(1) a green background for your salad, 
(2) yellow and/or red circles for your cherries, and 
(3) a dash of white for your chevre cheese. 

Here is my example using my Simple Stories 24/7 June Kit. I've got my green cardstock background, several red and yellow 3D circles and white embossed grid stamping. 


The rules: 
* Create a new card for this challenge. 
* Please upload your creation into the gallery and leave a link in this forum post by July 10th. 
* And have fun!

No comments: