Megan here again, and I hope everyone in the US had a great holiday yesterday! We didn't do much ourselves, but have a group of 14 friends coming over this evening for a BBQ. So for this week's main course throwdown challenge, our recipe is based off what we are serving up tonight!
So, I am challenging you to make layout based on the above recipe and photo!
Your layout must have:
(1) distressing or tearing for your pulled pork,
(2) dry embossing for the dry rub on your pork AND/OR heat embossing for the hot wood chips you smoke the pork over, and
(3) a trio of something for your dipping sauces.
Here is my example using my Simple Stories 24/7 June Kit. I've torn one edge of the blue grid paper and two edges of the green cardstock. I also dry embossed the green cardstock and heat embossed my chipboard alphas. Then I have a trio of red hearts, a trio of yellow circles and then three trios of wood veneer stars.
Click the above image to enlarge.
* Create a new layout for this challenge.
* Please upload your creation into the gallery and leave a link in this post by July 10th.
* And have fun!