Monday, July 15, 2013

Come Meet our new Design Team!

Each day this week you will be introduced to a member of the new MS Design Team with an introduction, a peak at their creative area, a reveal of their July kit, and a place to ask questions!

Today is my day...
Wendy here, I have the pleasure of starting off the week, so hello! I am thrilled to be here at Memorable Seasons. I have been here for 2 years and have served as a DT member, Co-Coordinator and now Coordinator of the Design Team. Before coming to Memorable Seasons, I never "chatted" on a forum so it continues to amaze me how much I feel like this is part of my family. As you all know I am due in just a few weeks with our 6th child. I keep busy being a SAHM and homeschooler to all of our kids. We just recently moved to FL and while the heat is a little much being this pregnant, we are loving our new life! My hubby and I started dating in 1993, were married in 1999 and grow more in love each and every day. 

Being creative was always a dream that I held and so after our first child was born I began to pray that the Lord would make me creative. That was almost 10 years ago and this year saw amazing opportunities for me - coordinator of MS DT, member of Bella Blvd DT, many pages printed in CK (and coming) just to name a few. Needless to say, I am blessed beyond my wildest dream! Thank you all for allowing me to be apart of your community and for giving me the privilege of leading this wonderful group of women!




Here is one of my favorite layouts that I created with my July kit; I hope you'll stop by the forum and see some more!

No comments: