Friday, July 19, 2013

Back for another term!

Hi, everyone - Susan here and I'm so pleased to be coming back for another term on Memorable Seasons' Design Team!  I just love being on the team and putting my creativity to the test.  Below is a brief bio to re-introduce myself: 

I've been scrapbooking for 7 years.  Never in my wildest imagination would I have thought a hobby would possess me so much and lead me down paths I never knew I'd tread.  In addition to scrapbooking, I love photography (naturally), reading, playing the piano, going to movies and plays, and traveling.  I've been married for 34 years and have three children between the ages of 26 and 19.

I would describe my scrapbooking style as linear and orderly. I'm very driven by my photographs and color. I tend to fill my pages yet they are not normally terribly busy. Much of the time I emphasize the journaling on my pages, but I also like to do more artistic pages where the focus is on a really good portrait of someone.  Below is an example of my work:

I used a wonderful new paper collection by October Afternoon called "Travel Girl" that is available in the Memorable Seasons' store here.

Here's another page from that same collection.




No comments: