Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Documenting July/August

Megan here with you today! So, I am still going strong with my Project 12 and Project Life catchup. I decided to do Project 12 for 2011 and 2012 and then switch over to Project Life for 2013. Well, I am "behind" with both projects. But, with the creation of the layout below, I am happy to say I only have five more months to document until I am finished with Project 12 completely. Project Life - well, I am weeks behind in that. But, I am diligent about writing down daily notes and then at the end of each week, writing up a weekly recap as well as gathering all my digital photos in a folder on my computer for that week. So, when it's time to play catchup, I'm organized and already have everything written down so nothing is forgotten. This way, I don't stress out as much about being behind. 

So today I am going to share with you another fabulous Page Maps sketch that's perfect for documenting Project 12 or any other layout where you have lots of photos to include... 

And here is my July 2012 Project 12 layout that I created based on the above sketch and using my July Authentique Pride Design Team Kit... 

So now for your challenge. Create a layout (about any topic) using the sketch above as inspiration!

The rules: 
* Create a new project for this challenge. 
* Upload your layout in the gallery and link back to this forum post by August 31st for a chance in the monthly prize drawing.

No comments: