Monday, April 27, 2009

Our guest design team member for May is Liz Chidester. Most of you know her as Marthasdaughter. Her beautiful creations can be seen here. I especially love her use of flowers. Welcome Liz!

Hello. My name is Liz and I'm a scrapoholic. I've been scrapping for 10+years and loving it! I can honestly say scrapbooking is a part of who I am. I originally started scrapbooking after my first child was born. I needed a place to put all of the new pics I was constantly taking of her. Now 4 kids later, I have filled many scrapbooks. I love this hobby because of the creative outlet I get by doing it but more importantly, I love to see my kids look through my albums, giggling and talking about "remember this". That's success enough for me. I found Memorable Seasons through an online search and have stuck around. I love the friendly forum and the store is great with very reasonable prices and great sales. I'm just happy to be here!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Congrats and what awesome work!!!!

Jill said...

We're so glad you're here! :)