Monday, August 3, 2009

Scrapping without the photos...

This past week, my oldest son was so sweet and wrote the grocery list for me. He was very proud that I even used it at the store. I loved that his little hands wrote it, and that he was cute enough to draw a few pictures for me. (this was to, and I quote, "Help you out in the store Mom." He must think I am getting really forgetful!)
Since I wanted to scrap this memory rather than just throwing a random piece of paper into his memory box, I decided to do so... without any photos!

Sometimes there are things that we just need to write down, so we don't forget. Things like a random list of groceries on a Thursday afternoon...

It is this week's DT challenge to do just that. I hope that you will take the time to think about a simple memory, that may one day make your family smile... I think this list will do just that! If you decide to participate, remember to link your layout to the Memorable Seasons Gallery. We pick a random winner each month from our DT challenge participants to win a prize!!

2 comments:

BethW said...

Adorable and a super great idea. I may give it a try!

Jill said...

That is a neat idea and so cute that he did that! I love it when little ones do things like that.