Saturday, August 1, 2009

Welcome Ashley


The first of August brings us a new design team member. Ashley Smith has joined us and today is her official first day. We've added her picture to this blog and linked that to her personal one. We are looking forward to her sharing her scrappiness with us. In her own words, here is her bio.

Hi, I’m Ashley. I am a stay at home Mom to two four year olds who always give me plenty to scrap about. My husband and I have been married for almost fifteen years and we currently live in sunny (hot, humid) Florida. Like a lot of women I started scrapbooking because I have children and they are my main source of inspiration. I’m excited to be a design team member for Memorable Seasons and look forward to sharing my scrapbook pages with you.

Please join Jill, Jude, Lindsay and me in welcoming Ashley.

No comments: