Thursday, May 30, 2013

Project Life - May / June

Hi Everyone!  Carol here!  Here's Project Life for May / June!  

I haven't done Project Life for a couple of years now. I did it for three years, and loved it, but then it reached a point where it was too much. I've meant to do Project 12, because I LOVE that concept, but still, haven't been able to get that together. Maybe next year!

So, I'm just going to show you a GREAT sketch, and what I created using that sketch!

This is the fabulous double page layout by the amazing Becky Fleck of PageMaps fame! This is one of the May 2013 sketches:

Image

So, I decided to document the passage of time. This is "A Year In The Life". I added the ". . . well almost", because that last photo was taken when Emily was 11 + months! Just shy of one year old!

Image
Here's a closer look at each side of the layout:

Image

Image

I used my fabulous DT kit which features Fancy Pants Trendsetter! Love this collection! :D

So, your challenge is to use that fabulous sketch! That's it! Let it inspire you somehow! If you don't want to make a two-page layout, just pick one side!
Create a new layout for this challenge.
Upload your layout in the gallery and link back here by June 30th for an entry into this month's prize drawing.

Have FUN!

No comments: