Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Color Your World Crop - challenge #1

Come join us at Memorable Seasons as we just kicked off our first challenge for our Color Your World Crop!  I issued the first challenge of the 6 total and I challenged our members to go monochromatic, BUT...  with a pop of color!  I don't normally do monochromatic, actually I think I've only done one previous to this, but it just seemed to go with my kit.

I received Fancy Pants Park Bench with a little bit of Etcetera thrown in and I loved the turquoise and yellows, but how better to make them pop, then on a neutral background???

Here is what I created...




Course I guess I could let you in on a little secret, we just moved and I had no clue where most of my scrapping goods were, but I NEEDED to scrap.  So when I received my kit I just went for it.  I found my ink pads and gesso and my Big Shot and just created.  It was so fun to create with such a limited amount of goods, yes I LOVE all of my scrapping products/tools, but it was so quick and refreshing to just create for fun.  You should try it sometime and see what kind of scrapping you do!  I will be back with a few more layouts that I made from this kit next week.

No comments: