Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Tool Challenge!

Hi all, Megan here! It's card month if you didn't know that yet! Yep, so we are celebrating cards this month here at Memorable Seasons by providing you with lots of "card-friendly" challenges and examples. So with that, this month's tool challenge is focused on one of my personal favorites to use on cards - my Cuttlebug embosser! So that's your challenge this month - to use your dry embossing machine or dry embossing tools on your project. 

And here are a couple cards I created using my Cuttlebug embosser and my Bazzill Autumn Harvest DT kit... 

The rules: 
  • Create a new layout or card for this challenge. 
  • You may create 1 card, 1 layout, or both for each challenge, cards will receive double entries to our prize drawing to celebrate card month. 
  • Upload your creation in the gallery and link back to this thread in the forum by October 31st.

No comments: