Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Scraplift me, Wendy!

Today is my turn to challenge you to scraplift me!  I had the hardest time picking what layout to scraplift of myself because the lines I work with dictate what type of scrapping I do.  Some lines really pull out my fussy cutting, where other lines tend to inspire me to be artistic and get out paints and inks, OA's Be Merry line was more a streamlined approach for me and so I went looking for a layout in my gallery that had those qualities...

I chose a layout from my Jan 2012 kit when I was the GDT here at MS, how times change! 
Here is the one from Jan 2012, http://www.memorableseasons.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11487&ppuser=2796 I also have another one with the exact same design here,
http://www.memorableseasons.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12739&ppuser=2796

And this is what I created from my lift - using the same design as my previous layout...



So my challenge for you is to scraplift the layout I chose and see where it takes you!  Stop on by the forum and play along, you have until Dec 31st to complete this challenge.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Such a gorgeous layout!