Saturday, December 15, 2012

Heavy hearted Day

Hi there this is Tami with you today. 

I am supposed to be posting about my reveal, my challenges and stuff.  But all of us over at the message boards are really feeling very heavy hearted still today.  I dont know if any of our readers are any way connected to the horrific shootings that took yesterday-but please know that if you are.  Us girls here at Memorable Seasons are ALL praying for you and your loved ones.

While I had a long prayer time this morning, it did make me feel somewhat better but still struggling a bit.  So I am plowing thru this day and when i am done with my chores, I plan to scrap something anything about my
children--scrapping is such good therapy.  I hope you will try the same.

I will be back with you soon for a more upbeat subject--just not today.  Thanks and hugs to all of you out there who are struggling with this devistation too.

toodles,
Tami

No comments: