Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's crop challenge #2

It is now time for your second challenge of the night, are you ready?

Create a year in review layout about 2012!  Don't forget we have a wonderful sketch by Megan that would work nicely for this if you need some design ideas.

1. Make sure you create a new layout for this challenge.
2. Make sure you upload your layout in the gallery and leave a link in the challenge completed post.
3. Deadline is Tuesday, January 1st (as late as you stay up) for a box of goodies or before Monday, January 7th for a GC. Those that finish by January 1st will be eligible for both prizes.

4 comments:

Chris C said...

Hmmmm...year in review. Not only did I not do much scrapping in 2012, but my camera is on the fritz and I didn't get many photos taken. This may be a REAL challenge for me.

Dria said...

ugh. not my thing BUT I will try

Tami said...

Ugh me no likey this one

Tami said...

Oh wait never mind i just came up with an idea