Thursday, February 16, 2012

Use your scraps to create a layout

Hi! Raechelle here for my first blog post, and my first challenge on the boards. :) What do you usually do when you have left over scraps from a kit or project you have been working on? I usually toss them in one of my Iris cases to save for a future use, however I had one more layout I needed to create with the wonderful Bo Bunny Snowfall kit I received this month, so I decided to put the scraps to use.
I arranged them into a simple block formation and then added some of the metal accents and stickers. I had completed a layout in no time!


I do hope you'll join us for this challenge, as well as the other challenges that have been posted this month. There is Tami's Color Challenge, Audrey's Love Challenge, and Wendy's Journaling Challenge.

Remember you can win a gift certificate to the store if you are the winner, and with all the new CHA product arriving, the store is filling up with the latest and greatest for your scrappbooking needs (or wants)! Not to mention the discounts you can receive are AMAZING!

1 comment:

Laura C said...

You use your Iris cases for scraps? That's a good idea