Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pre-Crop Challenge

For those that don't know we've got a fun Crop/Blog Hop coming up Friday, Feb 24 that runs through Sunday. You will have until February 29th to complete the challenges. So be sure and come by for some games and fun challenges.

So today I'm issuing a pre-crop challenge to get you warmed up for this weekend. Yipee! It's coming up quickly...get your photos printed and your scissors sharpened. Can't wait!

There are so many fun trends and though I don't use them all, there are three that I'm loving right now.
* Twine - love it and want to use it on everything
* Kraft - loving all the fun lines they are making with kraft..so fun!
* Banners - still loving them even if it took me awhile to want to use them. Now I seem to have to tell myself to stop using them so they aren't on every layout.

So my challenge to you: create a layout using these 3 trends. If you struggle with one of them I'll even accept a layout using 2.

Here is my take for this using my February MME Funday Kit:


Come join in the fun with us! I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments: