Thursday, February 9, 2012

Challenge time at the forum

So have you had a chance to check out some of the February challenges yet?  They are really good ones, now if only I could find the time to play along.  Here is a link to Tami's Color Challenge and then Audrey's Love Challenge if you'd like to play along.  Remember you can win a gift certificate to the store if you are the winner and the store is amazing right now - every kind of new product you would want and the discounts are AMAZING!

Today is my day to issue a challenge here at Memorable Seasons and I chose to challenge our members to a Journaling challenge. 

I always write something on my layouts - what about you? Well for this challenge I am asking you to REALLY write on your layout. You can hand write or use the computer, but you must include a lot of journaling - really put your heart into this one.

Here is one of my examples using my Lily Bee Head Over Heels kit:

 Make sure you stop on by to see more of my examples, check out the other challenges, and do some shopping!

No comments: