Monday, February 13, 2012

Gallery Spying..

As I was browsing through the gallery today, I was just so impressed with all the layouts and project that were in there.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorite over the past few weeks!

This first one is my Laura (scrapaddict4).  I love the colors and I might have to use this "heart matching" idea!


I also love the color combo on this beautifully soft page by Bev. And the square misted doily is so pretty!

I read the journaling on Susan's layout iver and over again...it is so powerful.

I love how Tabitha did the title on this page and use the black and white photo with the kraft papers.

And lastly Louise had such a creative way of adding memorabilia to her layout...she simply wrapped the postcards up with some ribbon!  Love it!


Congrats ladies, and keep those pages coming!

No comments: