Friday, March 15, 2013

LSS #6 Challenge - Put it all Together

Wendy here, welcome to the final week of our Last Scrapper Standing contest! I've been thinking for 6 weeks what should be the final challenge, I would get one idea, then another, and then finally I settled on this one. I wanted to somehow incorporate everything we've been using the past few weeks, plus make it enough of a challenge so that someone rises to the top.

So the detail, (please read carefully they are a little different this week)...
1. You may not use any PHOTOS of any sort!
2. You must try to incorporate as many challenge items from the past 5 weeks as possible (hearts, embossing, edges, typography, fussy cutting).
3. Survivors, do not post your layout anywhere online, instead send your photo of your layout to me, anyone else that plays along, you may load your layouts just like normal. All layouts are due by March 20th 11:59pm.

And now, what did I create for this challenge???

Image

I chose to use a quote that is very important to my life right now as my main idea of the page, I then added in some heart elements, embossing on my wood veneers, edged my quote paper with paint and used a paper edge, I focused on my words on this page, I did a lot of fussy cutting which means I incorporated everything into my page!

Good luck everyone and have fun!

No comments: