Thursday, March 29, 2012

Scrapbook Throwdown Week 3 Recipes

Hi! Raechelle here with the appetizer and main course for this week's throwdown challenge. I used my kit, the lovely Cosmo Cricket Evangeline, to create both of my projects for this challenge. You can find them here in the Memorable Seasons store as well as many other wonderful new products from your favorite manufacturer.

Let's begin with the appetizer; chips and salsa:

the "bowl"; stitching or some type of a border to "hold" the salsa
the chips; a sentiment sticker or phrase
and the salsa; a mixture of smallish embellies

my card:


and for my main course this week I selected Chicken Fajitas;

chicken/pepper/onion strips= twine or ribbon AND a banner with at least 3 different patterned papers or colors
fajita= circle(s)
dallops of sour cream= ink or paint splatter

my layout:

Just a reminder that your card must be newly created for this challenge and be posted by Wednesday, April 4th, to have your name in for the weekly drawing.
Head on over the to the forum and this section for my challenges as well as past and upcoming. I do hope you'll join us.


No comments: