Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello March and REVEAL day

Good morning ladies and Hello to the month of March-WOW how time flies!

So this month our reveal day is kinda short.  Why you ask---well we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of some of the new goodies for the store.  And Jill and Emmalie always want the DT to have the newest product out there to work with.  So becuz I have a big event going on in my life-I had to go ahead and work with some stuff we already had on hand.  And boy did I luck out,  LOOK at what I received
Its some awesome MME Kraft Everyday pps, mixed with some red cardstock-YUMMY!   So here are two things I wanna share with you today- first up is a layout I did about my son--I used a sketch from pagemaps

And next is a little card I created--I just love making these rolled flowers--thank heaven for glubers-LOL!

So there you go girls--I will have more to debut thru the month but I am saving them for a contest we are having later.

Also stay tuned as a little birdie told me that the other DT girls got their new stuff to work with and it's REALLY good!  As they get done I am oh soo sure they will be happy to share with you!

Thanks for looking,
toodles,
Tami

1 comment:

Joni Parker said...

Gorgeous Tami!! Love this line w/the red...!!