Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Reveal Day-Yipeee

Hello ladies-Tami here with my kit reveal for April.  WHOA did I have some fun with my kit this month!  I was challenged with the use of some FAB Studio Calico pps.  I got to work with the Abroad line
http://www.qbaroo.com/memorableseasons/main.cfm?categoryoid=374

These pps are soo versatile and the backsides of the pps are like a totally different kit-soo FUN too mix them up.
Well since I like to mix things up a bit I added some Crate PAper storyteller border stickers to it-they seem like they were made to go together!

Here's what I have so far for you


and heres a sweet card using the AC Fair ribbons--they are perfect for cards



I will have more to share with you later in the month!

BTW did you  know we are having a SALE???  And also a PROMO with MME--for every $15 order you will get into a drawing for some BRAND NEW goodies from the new MME lines-WOWZA!  Better get over there in scoop up some goodies!

toodles,
Tami

No comments: