Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Duplicity Challenge

Hello! During this month, we are going to be focusing on cards. Now don't panic for those of you who "don't do cards". We are going to work at making our challenges friendly for both card-makers as well as those of you who like layouts. We'll be posting a challenge twice a week this month - each Tuesday and Thursday so check back often for more challenges.

To start things off this month, my challenge is a sketch challenge. I love a good sketch and when making cards, I do better with a sketch as my starting off point. I found this great one at Let's Scrap that is very versatile as it can be used for a layout or a card.


So my challenge to you is to use this sketch to create a layout, a card or both. If you choose to do both your name will go into the monthly drawing twice. Plus at the end of the month I will pick a name from those who have completed both and send a RAK to one winner.

Here is what I created using my leftovers from my Jillibean Sweet & Sour Kit.

No comments: