Monday, October 10, 2011

October Guest Designer~Sandy

We are lucky again this month to have another terrific scrapper and lady as our Guest Designer.  PLEEZ WELCOME>>>
Sandy Liles.

Here's a wee bit about her

Name: Sandy Liles

How long you have been scrapping? Technically I started scrapping almost 16 years ago after having my oldest son. However I was never really into it that much because I was taught the CM way of scrapping and it didn't really appeal to me. I would just do it sporadically up until 2001 when I had my youngest son. I was a member of a parenting message board and several ladies were talking about scrapbooking and so I was reintroduced to it in a whole new way. I quickly became an addict and have been scrapping faithfully every since.

What is your favorite Manufacturer to work with? One of my all time favorite is MME. I LOVE all their stuff and can't get enough of it. However I am also drawn to Echo Park a lot lately. The colors are right up my alley and really suit me well.

What is your favorite technique? Definitely distressing. It seems I seldom do a LO without some sort of distressing.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well let's see, I live in Alabama with my hubby of 17 years (although we have been together for 24 years!) and our three mostly wonderful children. I am fortunate enough to be a SAHM mom who loves to go to all my kids sporting events and other extra curricular activities (from XC running for Zach, Cheering for Becca and basketball for Blake). Although I am usually the positive supportive type, I have to admit this week I am on edge as Zach gets his drivers' license on Thursday and it sure does make a bundle of nerves.
I am also very active in my church. I am the Sunday school teacher for the babies-2 year olds, help my husband with AWANA, work with the children plays and help direct our VBS. I also am on the youth committee and count myself blessed to be able to work with the children and teens in the church.
I am also more of a listener than a talker. I love to people watch and I am content to just sit in the corner alone rather than socialize.


Tell us one funny thing about yourself: Hmm, let's see. One thing my kids love to tease me about is my uncanny fear of the things in the ocean. It's not the ocean (although I don't like swimming in water other than a swimming pool) but rather the creatures in the ocean. For example, Octopi really completely freak me out. And even when we see one at aquariums, I seriously start to hyperventilate and get the willys.

And now some of the beautiful creations she made with some product sent to her from our store


Isn't that card just AMAAAAZING!  I am a huge fan of Sandys work and cant wait to see what else she has to share with us this month!

toodles,
Tami

No comments: