Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Color challenge

YIPEEE It's my turn for a challenge.  And since it's my favorite time of year.  I decided to focus on the colors of fall...

BLUE, GREEN & ORANGE

This week I want you to create a layout using those colors.  Here's what I came up with using some OCtober Afternoon Campfire mixed with some oldies from my stash featuring Cosmo Mr Campy and Scenic Route.  Also check out those accordian flowers, they are from the new American Crafts Nightfall line.  That is new in the store-I dont usually get pps from AC but trust me you will WANT these.  They are great quality, very versatile and just soo darn cute!  Here's a link to them in the store
http://www.qbaroo.com/memorableseasons/main.cfm?categoryoid=40&productoid=2996

Now onto my layout

And this month we are focusing on cards I did a card also using those same colors.  I have seriously been trying to use up some stash - A girl's gotta have an excuse to shop right.  So I used some MME Abbey ROad for my card.  You two can make a card and this will get your name in twice for our monthly drawing.


NOw get scrappin and load it to the gallery with a link into the challenge thread before 10/31 at midnight to qualify for our monthly prize drawing. 

And stay tuned for next month we are working on sum things to AMP it up and make it a Memorable Season for all - wink wink!

toodles,
Tami

No comments: