Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End Goodies

Hello ladies---Tami here.

Okay this challenge junkie just wanted to remind you that you have til tomorrow at midnight to finish up this months challenges. Remember the prize is a gift certificate to the store--now how about that, you can spend your prize the way U want too. Here's the place to be-
http://www.memorableseasons.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=20

And remember if you complete my "reason" challenge you will also be eligible for a special drawing from me. I mean this is my first ever DT challenge so I gotta give something away. So come on over and join the fun and while your there you need to check out the sale Jill is having in the store. Can you say CLEARANCE-WHOOP WHOOP!!
I just adore that word. The best part she has alot of recent product in there-you better go snatch you some goodies before they are gone-and YES I promise I left some stuff for ya--hehehe!
Happy New Years everyone be safe!

Be on the lookout for our next crop-its coming ur way REAL soon!

No comments: