Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kristin's Double Masking Challenge!!!

I loved this page in the Scrapbook Trends Create: Stamping book ...i used the idea that they had on page 81 of the magazine ...I just love this idea for a page ...it was really simple ...."Double Masking" .....first cut the circles from the piece of paper, place the negative on the page and stamp in the circles (button & swirl pattern), next place the cut out circle over the stamped images and spray mist over the background ...and then to finish it off I used a sharpie to draw around the circle to give it more definition ...so my challenge to you is to "double mask" your page and make a cool design for your background of your page ...thanks for playing along ....You have until the end of the month to complete this challenge and I will send you an RAK to the winner ....

No comments: