Hello all! We are a little bittersweet about this DT Call... It means that Ashley will be "retiring" from the DT. :( We appreciate all her creativity and inspiration. Ashley, you will be missed!
That brings us to the call we are having.
Applying is quite simple, the details are below. You have until November 7th, and we would love to meet you and see your creations!!
Memorable Seasons is holding a Design Team search until Nov 7. Memorable Seasons is an on-line scrapbook store, gallery and message board dedicated to documenting all the seasons in your life. We are searching for one more designer to complete our team.To apply, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.links to your online gallery, blog and/or resume, if available
2. your full contact information: name, phone number, email address, and mailing address. Include your message board name if you sign up for the gallery under a name other than your given name.
3. a short paragraph or two about why you want to be one of our designers – why this concept matters to you
4. a list of your current scrapbooking commitments – other DT work, etc
5. then upload to our gallery at http://www.memorableseasons.com/ the following photos or scans of 3 total projects to include
• one layout
• one card
• one altered item or an additional layout with multiple photos.
We prefer those who are not currently on a design team affiliated with a store. Manufacturer, sketch site or kit clubs with no stores attached are okay. If chosen, DT members will receive a kit each month for free from which they will be expected to create at least 4 projects including one or more cards. Additional projects should also be added to the gallery throughout the month. You must be active on the message board and participate in on line crops. You will receive free shipping on their orders from the store. We ask for an initial six month commitment which can be extended if both parties agree. We are sorry but we can only accept applications from US residents only.
If you have any questions, just contact Detta or Jill via the Message Board! We will be announcing our new member soon!!!!!!!!!