Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am thrilled to introduce to you our two newest design team members. I am going to let them tell you about themselves in their own words.

My name is Telah Wrenn.  I am a wife and a mother among other things.  My husband and I have been married for 14 years and we live in Alabama with our 4 children.  Annessa is 10, Andrew is almost 7, Alex is 4 and Amelia is almost 2.  Most of my scrapbook pages revolve around our family of 6.  I started scrapping 10 years ago with decorative edge scissors and themed papers.  I left the hobby for nearly 5 years and then picked it back up again in 2004.  I would say that my addiction "worsened" in 2005 and I've not slowed down since!  I am so excited to be a part of the awesome Memorable Seasons design team!


Hello my name is Cherry and I am a Northwest gal born and raised. I have been married going on 14 years and Mom to one fantastic 12 year old son. I have loved paper and scissors from a wee age...paper dolls and little villages you assemble were my first paper obsession.  THings with history..that can tell a story have always fascinated me. Anything worn and tattered...chances are I will adore it.  Old found objects often times find their way onto anything I am creating..whether it is a layout or an altered project.  I feel blessed to be able to create and document my families life.  I am thrilled to be here at Memorable Seasons and look forward to creating and being inspired by all you talented ladies! 

No comments: