- They can be used as the center of flowers.
- They can be used to form borders.
- They can just be scattered around your page to add interest and texture. Consider using different sizes and colors and types when you do this.
- use them to cover the hole on a tag
- use them instead of "O"s in your titles.
Do you like the look of sewing buttons on your layout but don't want to actually punch holes in your paper? I learned a trick on how to get this look quickly and easily from a video at Creating Keepsakes. Watch it here.