Monday, December 16, 2013

Another Sketch for you Dedicated Scrappers!

Hi, it's Susan with you today.

You know you are a truly dedicated scrapbooker if you can find the time to make some layouts during the busy holiday season!  So I hope this sketch will jump start some of you die-hards so that you can accomplish yet one more page.  It comes to you from Scrapbooks, etc. http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/.  Boy, I hated to see that lovely magazine go out of print!

And here's my resulting layout, made with Basic Grey's delightful collection "25th and Pine".  You can get it in the Memorable Seasons store here.  It's on sale too.  Great prices, y'all!

See the curved corners on the red cardstock?  I didn't have a corner rounder to cut that specific shape, so I just traced a smooth bottle cap to achieve the look.  Where there's a will, there's a way!

No comments: