Wednesday, December 18, 2013

12/18 Sketch Challenge!

Hi all, Megan here today! Like Susan, I also still appreciate the extensive sketch archives available from Scrapbooks Etc despite the fact that the magazine is no longer published. You have most likely seen a theme this month from me...that almost all my projects are two-pagers. And that's because during the holidays, I take so many photos that I need to place them primarily on two-page spreads or I'd be scrapping Christmas forever! No joke! So with that, I present you with another two page sketch (which, again, I feel could be turned into a single page sketch easily)...

And here is my example using my Basic Grey 25th and Pine Design Team kit. I actually had more photos than the sketch allowed for, so I split some of the photo blocks into smaller photos and also replaced the title block with a photo and moved the title over above the journaling...

The rules:
* Create a new layout for this challenge.
* Load your creation in the gallery and link back to this forum thread by DECEMBER 30th (not the 31st please)!

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That is a fantastic multi-pic, 2-page spread! I'm gonna have to get my act together to participate in this challenge!