Saturday, November 30, 2013

Documenting November/December- Alissa


I was inspired by this digital template from Scrap Orchard.



I used a quite a variety of old products from my stash.

And then I threw the whole thing in the recycling bin.

Okay, I lied. I rescued the fun bits and gave the photos to my son and then threw it in the recycling bin. I just don't love it and I don't have enough square footage for pages I don't love.

So, I tried a different approach. This time, I used two different sketches.

Sketch Support


True Kodak Moments

Papers are from Oct 31st by Fancy Pants.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What? You seriously DIDN'T chuck the first one did you? omgsh, honey, I think it looked awesome! But then ... I love orange! And, I like the challenge of trying to lift a digital page/sketch and using traditional scrap stuff. But, I've found they rarely turn out looking as good.

Your second attempt is great, too! I'm liking the papers in the Fancy Pants line. And your smaller photos seem to create a better composition .. for some silly reason. Bravo to you, however, for being the kind of gal who is going to get it right or die trying! bbwwahahaha

Hugs!