Monday, November 4, 2013

Dig out that Vellum!

Hi, it's Susan here with this month's Stash Challenge.  How many of you have a supply of vellum that you thought was an outdated product?  Well, no longer!  If you search the latest layouts and cards, you will see plenty of fun and creative uses for this versatile paper.  It is especially nice to emboss, like I did on this layout.

Look how crisp and white my embossed design comes through on the vellum.  I love it! 

Vellum is also a fun product to use on cards, and I made this one with a sewn vellum overlay capturing a sprinkling of fall sequins.

Check out Memorable Seasons' Design Team challenges here, and see what creative things you can do with vellum this week!

(Both my projects were made using Echo Park's new collection "Reflections: Fall" - it's a real beauty!)
 

No comments: