Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September Challenge #6 - BINGO!

Time to play some BINGO! This challenge is simple. All you need to do is create a layout using any combination of BINGO (five horizontal, vertical or diagonal) on this card...

And here is my layout. Yes, the photos are blurry. That's what I get for trying to photograph an 18-month-old and four puppies with my iPhone. But, I felt this was too important a memory not to scrap just because of imperfect photos. I used the first column of the Bingo card (flowers, die-cuts, some sort of animal, stickers, the color orange) and my Studio Calico Here and There kit... 

Can't wait to see you call out BINGO! 

 Remember to... 
* Create a new layout or 2 cards for this challenge. 
 * Please upload your creation into the gallery and leave a link in this forum post by September 30th.

No comments: