Sunday, September 15, 2013

Live, Love, LEARN!!

The Back To School Crop is in full swing and I thought I would share my challenge for it here today. I hope you'll join us over on the forum!

We all learn a lot during our school years. It seems like all we do for those years is absorb new information and knowledge. But, did you ever think about how much learning we do in our everyday lives, at any age? So, that's what this challenge focuses on...learning OUTSIDE the classroom. The challenge is to scrap about a non-school related learning experience. It can be about you or someone else, doesn't matter. Think about the possibilities...learning a musical instrument, a sport, a child learning to ride a bike, etc. There are lots of possibilities here!

And this is my example I created using my Studio Calico Here and There kit. This layout is about a cooking class I took a couple years back with a bunch of girlfriends.

Remember to:
* Create a new layout or 2 cards for this challenge.
* Upload your creation to the gallery and link back to this forum post by Monday, Sept 16th.

All those who complete the challenge will go into a drawing for a little RAK from me!

No comments: