Thursday, August 16, 2012

We're having a CROP, a SALE, and so much FUN!

Hi Everyone!  It's Carol, and I'm writing my first blog post here at Memorable Seasons!  We are having a Members Challenge Us Crop!  The challenges are AMAZING!!

We have so many challenges posted:

  • Scraplifting
  • Chipboard
  • Stamping
  • Just Because
  • Number
  • Fabric
  • No Peeking
  • Sketch
  • Collection
  • Stash
  • Pick Three
  • Possessive Pronoun
  • Photo Cluster
  • Use Your Stash
Don't you want to know what all of those challenges are!?!  Be sure to visit the tracking thread where are links to all of the challenges!


Here are some of the challenge page examples by the most incredible ladies at Memorable Seasons!  I'm just posting a few!






WOW!  Like I said, these are just a FEW of the MANY incredible layouts that are posted for challenges!  These layouts are by Colette, Susan, Dria, Laura, and Detta!  Please visit the site to see MORE!!

Also, be sure to check out the End of Summer Sale that is going on NOW!

I need to get BUSY!  I have a lot of challenges to work on!!  ♥

No comments: